Life insurance helps provide you peace of mind and can provide your family with financial stability and security when it matters most. The LEB Insurance Group offers life insurance options with more flexibility than ever before, whether you want to leave a legacy behind, plan for the future of a small business, or lessen the burden on your loved ones if you someday need care for a chronic illness.
Life Insurance Coverage Options
Wherever your life turns, a dedicated agent at the LEB Insurance Group will help make sure you have the coverage options you need. Your committed agent will provide term, universal, whole life and single premium life insurance options depending on your needs.
- Do you work full-time, inside or outside the home?
- Are you a caregiver for your children and/or spouse?
- Do you own a home?
- Are you recently married, do you have children, or are you recently retired?
Answers to these questions will help determine which type of life insurance coverage is right for your personal situation.
What does Life Insurance help cover?
It’s a subject no one really wants to think about. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you cannot avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
A life insurance policy helps give you and your loved ones protection from the unexpected. If something happens to you, your family will have the financial protection they will need down the road. Contact a dedicated agent at the Healthcare Solutions Team today to get started on a customized life insurance policy. Please complete the form below to be on your way to affordable life insurance that best suits your individual needs.